by 웹마스터 posted Apr 19, 2021
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

ESC닫기

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄

Alleluia.

May the joy and peace of risen Jesus be with all of you.

Today is the Second Sunday of Easter; it is the Divine Mercy Sunday.  Today we will review the Chaplet of Divine Mercy.  Have you seen this image before?  They are also posted at the entrance door. 

“The two rays denote Blood and Water. The pale ray stands for the Water, which makes souls righteous. The red ray stands for the Blood, which is the life of souls.  These two rays issued forth from the very depths of my tender mercy when my agonized Heart was opened by a lance on the Cross.” (Diary 299)

You probably know the story behind the Chaplet of Divine Mercy but let us review it together.  The Divine Mercy was proclaimed through Saint Faustina in 1935.  

“You need to recite the Chaplet of Divine Mercy five times.  Those who recite will be blessed after your death.  Clergies will recommend the prayer to sinners as a last hope of salvation.  Even those with cold heart will be blessed from the infinite mercy through the prayers.”

Please pull out your rosary and let us pray together.   (How to Pray Chaplet of Divine Mercy)

Recite Our Father, Hail Mary, and The Apostle’s Creed

Instead of Our Father recite the following for each large bead:

• "Eternal Father, I offer you the Body and Blood, Soul and Divinity of Your Dearly Beloved Son, Our Lord, Jesus Christ, in atonement for our sins and those of the whole world."

Instead of Hail Mary recite the following for each small bead: 

• For the sake of His sorrowful Passion, have mercy on us and on the whole world.

Repeat for the remaining decades; Conclude with Holy God (three times):

• Holy God, Holy Mighty One, Holy Immortal One, have mercy on us and on the whole world.

Recite (one time):

• Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fount of mercy for us, I trust in You!

There is a nine-day prayer of mercy starting on Holy Friday to the following Saturday.  There is a 3PM prayer of mercy; Jesus died at 3PM.  

We need to recite the Divine Mercy prayer this week.  

Holy God, Holy Mighty One, Holy Immortal One, have mercy on us and on the whole world.

Amen

Articles